Learn Project Management techniques developed by Project Management Institute and presented in Project Management Body of Knowledge in an easy and interactive way with Project Management for iPhone.
It covers the most important processes to effectively coordinate any project:
- proper project initiation
- planning stages
- effective project team execution and others.
This app provides you with a full MBA level course text and study materials including examples and illustrations, practical applications, procedures, exhibits, graphs, diagrams, and more. The content is designed and developed by Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is Professor of Business at California State University, Long Beach. He has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations over 35 years and is an author or coauthor of over 50 professional business books.
Dr. Shim received his MBA and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business).
● Overview of project management
● Planning and controlling projects
● Developing a mission, vision, goals, and objectives for a project
● Using the work breakdown structure to plan a project
● Project scheduling
● Project control and evaluation
● Project control using earned value analysis
● Life-cycle costing and target costing
● Economy feasibility study for a capital investment project
● Managing project risks
● Project communication and documentation
● Appendix: The Project Management Institute & Certifications
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required
Project Management for iPhone is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work and in tight cooperation with of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
***Famous for the excellent content***
- iPod Touch