Corebox helps mining investors, analysts, and fund managers better understand the drill results of public companies. The easy-to-use 3D model illustrates the spatial relationship of the reported drill intercepts. By adjusting the cutoff, investors can visualize crucial information about the distribution of grade within an emerging mineral deposit.
* Browse and search the Corebox.net database of 3D models
* View number of drill holes plotted, metres drilled, deposit location, commodity information and more
* Use it in the field or at a meeting where wifi and 3G internet may not available; recently viewed models are cached
* Pinch, swipe, and rotate the 3D model with ease
* Use the cutoff and commodity controls and watch the model update in real time