The worlds first dedicated Buildsoft Estimate Viewer for the iPad.
Q1. Imagine you are out on site and want to review the estimate sitting in Buildsoft Offsider or Buildsoft Global. What are your choices?
- a) Print a physical copy of the file,
- b) Take a PDF copy out on your iPad
- c) Use Evi !
Q2. You are out on site and about to meet with a client and you realise you don't have a copy (physical or otherwise) of your estimate to run through, what do you do?
- a) Run back to office to grab a copy and risk being late
- b) Get the office to email a PDF through (providing they can operate the software)
- c) Get the office to email or Dropbox you an Evi file !
Introducing Evi Estimate Viewer...
Evi offers the best of all worlds with email integration, Dropbox support or just iTunes file sharing, you can view the lastest copy of your Buildsoft estimate with ease.
Evi Estimate Viewer allows Buildsoft Global or Buildsoft Offsider estimates to be viewed directly on your iPad.
Simply create a .Evi file from your estimate using our free Evi Estimate Converter and send it to your iPad.
Evi provides a multi-level view of your estimate, ensuring you never need to have that paper copy on site again !
3 Easy Steps:
1. View a list of Estimates stored on your iPad or use the inbuilt Dropbox browser to grab a file from the cloud.
2. View the estimate summary showing all trade lines, % Job, Cost/M2, Subtotal, Markup and Total.
3. Drill down (tap) on any trade to see the break down level featuring Item description, Quantity, Unit, Rate, Markup and Total.
Each page is totalled, and you can even move between Summary items without leaving the breakup level - just hit the Next/Prev buttons.
Never be without your estimate at your fingertips again !
Evi files are created from our free utility Evi Estimate Converter.
Evi is not endorsed by, or affiliated with Buildsoft Pty Ltd