The Schranner Negotiation Institute App provides participants in the Certification Courses for the Advanced or Certified Negotiator with optimal support. All course documentation is available on an interactive platform and may be annotated by the participants. In parallel to the course, the app offers interactive tests and will show the results in a graphical chart, allowing participants to examine the profile of their strengths and weaknesses. In addition, it provides you with an easy and quick way to look up important negotiation concepts and technical terms relating to the individual focus topics. The app also gives us the opportunity to provide you with optimal support and therefore offers a high learning transfer and added value. Current information and news on difficult global negotiation processes are analysed and assessed in the Negotiation Cockpit.
The Schranner Negotiation Institute is an AG headquartered in Zurich/Switzerland. With our office in New York and partnerships in the USA and Asia, we have the necessary knowhow and the required flexibility to support your difficult negotiation processes worldwide.
• Comprehensive course documentation (handouts, check lists, etc.) with interactive note-taking function
• Individual support for course participants at the Schranner Negotiation Institute
• Tests running in parallel to the seminar on self-evaluation, offering a strengths/weaknesses analysis of your own negotiation procedure
• Up-to-date blogs and Twitter information, event calendar and our current annual program
• Reference option for relevant negotiation concepts and technical terms
• Negotiation Cockpit: Analysis of global negotiation processes