BUSINESS RESEARCH & INSIGHTS. Compliments of Accenture Financial Services, this app brings you a current selection of digital and print resources from our consultants and subject matter experts.
• Useful • Powerful • Collaborative • Free •
Quickly and easily find, use, save and share resources on financial services topics, including in Favorites views that can be customized for your own events and meetings. Resources include brochures, articles, reports, podcasts, videos, credentials and presentations.
It’s information at your fingertips—shaping discussions that are reshaping the business world.
• Hundreds of resources on banking, insurance and capital markets topics
• Regular updates covering financial services industry information, research, news and issues
• Audio, video and print materials to choose from
• On-demand syncing of new information
• Downloadable content that can be used without an internet connection
FUNCTIONALITY & FEATURES
• User-friendly interface with List and Bookshelf views
• Smart search capabilities and indexed filtering
• Easy sorting of information by date, title and content type
• Integration with e-mail and Web sites for ease of use
• Control over personal settings
• One- touch “Favorites” capabilities and folder sharing options
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 261,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
- iPod Touch