Make race day easier with mobile registration
The ACTIVE Works On-Site app allows you to quickly register and check in participants on-site at your event by simply swiping IDs and credit cards. Lower your stress level on race day by eliminating paper registration forms and long lines, saving time and trees!
* Swipe participant's credit card and the name will automatically populate, or simply key in name.
* Type in contact information and responses to registration form questions (including custom questions).
* Swipe credit card or type in credit card information for payment.
* You're done!
* Swipe participant's ID or type in their name to search for their registration (fuzzy or specific search allowed).
* Search by team and check in team members one by one (group check-in not supported at this time)
* Assign a bib by either scanning or manually entering a bib number.
* View T-shirt size, team name, category, and price type description.
* View custom questions & answers.
* Mark waivers as signed.
* You're done!
Other app features:
* View reports within the app to see total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins (overall, or by device).
* Turn registration form questions on or off from within the app.
Note: This app works on all iOS 4.0+ devices (iPhones, iPads). To make payment fast and easy, you can use a credit card reader provided by The Active Network or a supported third party like the Linea-pro 4, sold by IDScan.net (http://idscan.net/LineaPro4.htm) and Infinite Peripherals (http://www.ipcprint.com).
- iPod Touch