A Point-of-sale app for table service restaurant, fast serve restaurant, coffee shop, antique, spa or jewelry stores, etc. Requires a valid email address to sign up for the free standard edition.
Can be upgraded to Standalone Edition through in-app-purchase ( check www.vendease.com/iapoptions for price), Standalone Edition allow using the app to order, print receipt and backup sales data to a PC/Mac without internet connection. United States or Canadian merchants can upgrade to Standalone Edition for free if sign up for the credit card payment processing with Mercury Payment System.
Shift and Cash management - no ordering before opening a shift, shift manager has to examine cash drawer before closing/opening shift;
E-Menu creation and edition - upload and display customizable photo and description;
Staff management - create and edit roles, assign role privilege, create and edit staff for each roles; Only manager or owner has access to back office;
Ordering and Table reservation;
Reporting - in Standalone mode sales reports can be backup to a PC/Mac through data cable;
Accept credit card through iDynamo reader;
Setup and print to multiple printer groups;
Email excel reports at the close of shift;
Support multiple iOS terminal;
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch;
The app can be used as a standalone POS as well as digital menu or catalog.
The Standalone and Enterprise edition user also have access to cloud office which allow owners to manage store remotely using a standard web browser.
Menu are backed up on cloud server, making it portable and recoverable in any circumstances.
Check www.vendease.com for more information about hardware compatibility and licensing.
1 Standalone Edition upgrade, non-consumable,
2 Emenu upgrade, non-consumable,
3 add extra terminal slot,
Please consult www.vendease.com/iapoptions for price and terms of subscription, note the following conditions apply to in-app-purchase:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- iPod Touch