This app contains a video recording of a live seminar that would normally cost HUNDREDS OF $$'s to attend!
You negotiate constantly with almost everyone you meet, for time, for resources, for things you buy and sell.
You negotiate with your spouse over which movie to see, and with your teenagers over car keys and curfews.
You negotiate with lenders and suppliers, as well as with lawyers.
And just because they're nice people doesn't mean they have your best interests at heart.
In this content-loaded program, you'll learn how to protect yourself, and gain a fair advantage in any negotiation. Most people have a particular negotiating style, and when you recognize how they operate, you'll know how to counter their tactics, both obvious and subtle.
Gain the edge in any negotiating situation when you're armed with these powerful and practical weapons.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Most people in America don't negotiate as it is not part of their culture and has never been taught to them
- Unconventional tactics can often be the most useful tool in beating the competition
- Providing a rationale for a request can result in a 300% increase in the chance of a positive outcome
All of these points and many more are explained in this fascinating program.
- Video run time: 99 mins
- Includes a quiz to test what you've learned
ABOUT ORVEL RAY WILSON
As an award-winning speaker and author, Orvel Ray Wilson has spent three decades traveling the world conducting seminars, workshops and keynote presentations.
His first book, Guerrilla Selling, became a best-selling classic, and made his name as an innovator in sales and marketing.
His clients include many industry leaders like IBM, Oracle, United Airlines, Marriott, and Microsoft. His work has been featured in INC magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and dozens of professional and trade journals.
He holds the highest certification recognized worldwide by the speaking industry: the Certified Speaking Professional.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF THE SEMINAR APP RANGE:
- Save hundreds of $$'s compared to attending live seminars
- View them when and where you want
- Eliminate travel time and expenses
- Easily repeat segments to reinforce points
- iPod Touch