For the on-the-go EHS professional, Dakota EHS Pocket Guide provides a searchable, plain-language digest of federal Environmental Health and Safety regulations. Quickly find the requirements that apply to your situation, review the digest, and link to full-text regulations as needed.
The free version offers only a sample of Dakota's regulatory content. Licensed Dakota users can access the full library by entering their named-seat email address. The full version is also available as an in-app purchase for $19.99.
- Hierarchical organization of regulatory topics
- Lists of applicable citations for any level of the hierarchy
- Digest of regulatory requirements
- Text search with highlighted results
- Quick access to full-text regulations via the Dakota Research Center
The free version includes the following regulatory modules:
- Solid and Hazardous Waste > Small Quantity Generators
- Water Quality > NPDES - Storm Water
- Worker Safety > Confined Space Entry
The full version is available as an In-App purchase and includes all major areas of EHS compliance including
- EPA requirements for Air, Water, Solid & Hazardous Waste, Tanks, Spills, EPCRA, TSCA
- OSHA worker safety and industrial hygiene rules
- DOT regulations for HazMat transport
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revisions, and should not be considered legal advice. Dakota Software presents this information without warranties, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at any time. When necessary, consult primary source material.
- iPod Touch