Smart Phone allows you to quickly dial, with one click of a button, into a conference call or to an international number that requires an access number followed by an extension.
No need to remember or write on a piece of paper the passcode or the international number you are trying to reach - just set up your access number in a few seconds, and you are ready to go!
Some common examples:
1. Conference calls: we all know how it works: you have an 1-800 number that doesn't change, and that you need to dial in order to access the conference call system. Then, once you have a line, you dial the meeting ID number or a passcode after waiting a few seconds (annoying ah?). Don't forget - you have to have the passcode memorized or written on a piece of paper since you can't access your address book once you received a line! Frustrating, isn't it? Not with Smart Phone!
2. International calls: the internationals of us do that a lot - you dial an access number (again, that doesn't change) in order to get an international line, then you need to dial your contact's local number in the country you wanted to access. With Smart Phone, this cumbersome action can be accomplished much faster!
- Quickly dial internationally or to a conference call without needing to remember by heart any number (passcode, meeting ID, extension, etc.)
- Store unlimited number of access numbers
- Easily add access numbers: enter manually or import from your iPhone's address book!
- Choose your local or passcode number straight from your address book
- Supports French, Spanish, and Hebrew!
- Share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
We are working on some additional really cool features that are coming up soon, so stay tuned!
Give us feedback through the app - we would love to hear from you! Give us love and write us a review if you like the app, we appreciate your feedback!
- iPod Touch