Branches is designed to provide easy and powerful access to directory servers allowing system administrators to perform quick searches and modifications while on the go. Branches has been tested against Active Directory, OpenLDAP, ApacheDS, and Sun Java System Directory Server.
* The ability to open an LDAP URL from other apps.
* The ability to add, delete, or modify an entry's attributes.
* The ability to add or delete an entry's object classes.
* The ability to delete LDAP entries.
* The ability to open an LDAP URL from another app.
* A search tool for searching the directory.
* A directory browser for navigating the directory.
* Schema enforcement when adding or removing attributes or object classes.
* A schema browser for viewing and searching the directory schema.
* The ability to create multiple server profiles and organize the profiles into groups.
* A library of RFC documents related to LDAP.
- iPod Touch