AnyFile is a feature-rich document/file reader for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- Transfer files via Wi-Fi (FTP & HTTP) / iTunes File Sharing
- Create/copy/move/rename/delete files and folders
- Support opening document with other applications
- Import document from other applications
- Import document from Email
- Edit existing text documents
- Send multiple Email attachments
- Create .zip archives
- Save image to Photos
Supported File Types:
- .epub (electronic publication)
- MS Office - .doc, .ppt., .xls, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx
- iWork '08/'09 (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- PDF, HTML, RTF, .mht, Safari webarchives and text files
- .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .gz, .tar and various other archive file types
- High resolution images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, etc.)
- Audio and video (.mp3, .acc, .mp4, .mov, .m4v, etc.)
How to Use
Q: How to transfer files?
A: To transfer files wirelessly, tap on the Wi-Fi button and connect to your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with an FTP client or a web browser. FTP is the recommended way, which allows dragging and dropping files and folders into AnyFile. To transfer with USB cable, connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to your computer and transfer files with iTunes.
Q: How to open a document?
A: A single tap on the document will open it.
Q: How to open a document with another App?
A: Long press on the document and tap on the "Open In..." context menu item.
Q: How to edit a document?
A: Long press on the text document and tap on the "Edit" context menu item.
Q: How to manage my documents?
A: You can either manage the documents with FTP client or on your iOS device. To create/copy/move/rename/delete/compress files and folders, please tap on the "Edit" button and select the files and folders you would like to operate.
- iPod Touch