The “KATA PRICE” App doesn’t require any CAD Data for Tooling Price Simulation during the concept design and detail design processes. You can set up the detailed tooling information by yourself to fit your environment. The App enables you to easily compare the prices for any tooling specification (e.g. between single cavity and multi cavity) by utilizing saved prices.
1.Tooling standard information setting: The first step is to set up tooling standard (e.g. 50 Tons, 100 Tons).
2.Once the setting is done, you can calculate Tooling Price: A salesperson or engineer can easily obtain a firm tooling price by using the standard tooling setting.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
- User-friendly interface for price simulation
- Multi-Unit Selection [mm/inches]
- Multi-Currency Support
- Product Image Feature Available for History Data Management
- Easy Modification for Saved Price and Simulation Activity
- Easy History Management by Customers and/or Products
- E-Mail Feature Available for Sharing Information
- English and Japanese Available
- iPod Touch