Turn your smartphone or tablet into a card terminal and accept card payments from your customers for only 1.95% per transaction. No additional hardware needed.
“SumUp’s unique and easy-to-use technology means that we now never miss out on a sale, and with conditions as tough as they are, small businesses like ours really can’t afford to miss out.“
- Jim Stewart, from eco-snowsports company Butta
How to accept card payments with SumUp
1. Enter the amount and your customer’s mobile phone number.
2. Your customer receives a payment link via text message, enters his card information on the secure SumUp website and confirms the payment.
3. You receive a payment confirmation and SumUp will settle the amount to your bank account.
Why merchants love SumUp
- No monthly fee, no contract duration
- Only 1.95% per transaction
- Accept MasterCard and Visa
- No additional hardware needed
- Guaranteed payouts to your bank account
- Compliant with the highest security standards for card payments
- Network Printer and Cash Drawer support: Just add a Star Micronics TSP-100 to your network, attach a cash drawer and turn your iOS Device into a cash system
- Mobile Bluetooth Printer support: Take advantage of the mobility of SumUp and connect a Bixolon SPP-R200II (MFI model) to your iOS device to print receipts on the go
Get started today: Register for free from within the app or at www.sumup.co.uk.
- iPod Touch