Impress your next SEO Client with Live Stats & Analysis!
Website SEO Checks Lite is a quick and easy all-in-one tool to do many of the checks, and lookup many of the stats, that you will want for basic SEO Analysis.
The app does not list the search rankings, that some other apps concentrate on, but goes more in depth, looking at the server, the website and the individual page in quesiton.
"Lite" Version features:
• The current Google PageRank of the root page
• The Server Type, e.g. Apache or IIS
• Geographic Location of the Server, including a Map
• If the Robots.txt file is present and OK
• Detect Canonical URL issues
• Check 301 Redirects
• Check for the Favicon Link, and view the Favicon
• Check the Title of the given page
"Upgrade to Full Version" with In-App Purchase to go Advert Free and get:
• The current Google PageRank of inner pages
• The current Alexa Rank of the website
• The number of Backlinks to the site, according to Alexa
• The Server IP Address
• The HTTP Status Code of a page
• Whether Google Analytics tracking is installed
• Check for an RSS Feed link, and whether the feed returns OK
• Check for Meta Tags (Keywords & Description)
- iPod Touch