IMPORTANT NOTE FOR EXISTING USERS:
The tax year recently changed. Record Keeper keeps transactions from each tax year separate. To see your transactions from previous tax years, please tap the ‘Tax year’ button on the Record Keeper home screen. From here you’ll be able to view transactions from previous tax years.
Your free Sage Record Keeper app is designed to help busy self-employed people to keep simple cash records anytime, anywhere so you're always ready for HMRC or the bank.
Sage Record Keeper is the free and easy way to see the cash coming in and out of your business and avoid paying penalties. With Sage Record Keeper you can see your balances at a glance and track CIS deductions, you can even take photos of your receipts and refer back to previous years.
- Quick links to record income and expenses in seconds
- Enter details, specify type of payment used and add notes
- Attach multiple photos to transactions from the camera or gallery
- Edit and change transactions
- Choose from the Standard or Higher rate for automatic CIS deductions
- Add your own category tags for transactions
- Add multiple category tags to transactions for flexible organisation
- Filter transactions by category tag, supplier/customer, amounts
- View year to date or monthly balances and drill down to transactions
- Store six tax years of records for auditing or reference
- Access HMRC guidance and information within the app
- Receive deadline reminders and add them to your phone’s calendar
- Export transactions and photos via email
Note: Sage Record Keeper is provided free of charge and requires no other Sage software and does not share any information with HMRC. It is a general tool designed to help you keep better business records and is not a full accounting system. Please remember it is your responsibility to ensure your record keeping, reporting and return filing is accurate, on time and in accordance with applicable laws.
- iPod Touch