Finga helps streamline your Jobs, Invoicing, & Management of Business Operations. It really does let you to run your business with just one finger!
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Login required for using the app***
The Finga app is the iPad front end to our web-based business software.
It is an easy to use tool that allows business that are constantly on the go to operate efficiently
and enables managers & supervisors to monitor what is happening day to day out in the field.
Here’s an overview of what’s possible:
- Track Quotes and Invoices: Manage quotes, job-cards, and overdue invoices. Easily manage multiple appointments for jobs linked to a particular job-site.
- Micro-CRM: Maintain detailed notes on clients, sites, and specific-jobs. Field personnel can get turn by turn directions to client sites, capture images to record jobs. They can also generate quotes and invoices on the go.
- Realtime Performance Reports: On-demand dashboards of KPIs for field staff, supervisors, and executives. Track and monitor performance of groups and teams.
- Increase Profitability
- Track debtors easily
- Create quotes & invoices on the move!
- Save time, effort, and operating costs
- Integrate with Accounting Packages
Advantages for Business Owners:
- Increase profits
- Track debtors easily
- Save time
- Up to date reports and analysis
- Monitor your guys in the field and their performance
- Book Jobs on the move
- Despatch jobs to guys on the road
Advantages for Guys on the Road:
- Manage Jobs and schedule it by using electronic diaries on the iPad
- Build up work image folio and attach to the Job
- Access the company’s electronic catalogue
- Generate Quote, Invoice, and Receipt on the go
- Add and manage customer ON and OFFLINE mode
- Brochure - where you can view your online catalogues
- Folio - manage and display your best works in the image gallery
- Invoice and Quote - view existing Invoices & Quotes
- Job Management - create and schedule new Jobs
- Map - view all Jobs on a Map by category e.g. Quoted Jobs, Completed Jobs
- Customer Tracking - your mobile Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Expenses - Record your everyday spending
- Library - Information bank e.g. References, Manual, OH&S etc.
- Reports - Overview your KPIs
Map out Your Day
- Overlay all your customers onto a map
- Plan your driving route for the day
- View all Jobs on the map by category e.g. Quoted Jobs, Completed Jobs
Really Track your Customers
- Keep detailed notes on customers
- All jobs related to a customer are automatically filed under their name
- Manage jobs and customer data across multiple sites