Timecard Lite is our timecard GPS application without the time and attendance reports. Companies that are looking for just strictly GPS tracking than Timecard Lite would be the product of choice. Timecard Lite's GPS Tracking is available on Apple iOS Phones, Tablets, and a host of other devices. See our website for a full list of available devices.
With our Timecard GPS LITE application, users with a Current License can collect location, time, and job information and transmit it back to ECONZ's secure, cloud-hosted management application. The Timecard GPS Lite application is FREE to download for current licensed users.
Timecard Lite offers GPS Tracking information:
* GPS Smart Fence Technology
* Bread Crumb Trails
* Speed Triggers
* Idle Time Triggers
* Timecard Lite offers both satellite and terrestrial mapping.
* GPS Data form a wireless device is sent to satellites every 300 feet, 45 degree angle or every 60 seconds, whichever comes first when in motion.
& GPS Data is stored in the firm ware of handsets (Store Forward). This means, if there is a loss of satellite communication or poor network connection, no data will be lost. GPS Data will be stored on handset and forwarded when connection re-establishes between handset and satellites or land towers.
* GPS Data is stored in Econz Wireless data base for a period of 6 months in a secured code 3 Colo location. Information can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through Econz Wireless’s web portal.
* Breadcrumb Trails – GPS data is recorded and saved a breadcrumb trail will be left on map with information such as speed and direction.
* Speed Trigger – is a notification sent to administrator and/or employee if a rule is broken. Example is if management does not want company vehicles traveling over 70 mph an email and/or text message could be sent to driver to slow down and management that a speed rule was broken by that individual.
* Idle Time Trigger- is if the mobile device does not move over a certain period of time a notification could be sent to device stating to call the office. In addition, an email or text message could be sent to administrators notify them of idle time.
* Smart Fence – A GPS perimeter can be put around certain geographical locations. This perimeter can notify management of device enter and exiting a specific location. This Smart Fence can be as small as a building or large as a state or region.
* Mileage is captured is on a device and generated on a report in Econz Wireless’s web portal and can be downloaded using a CSV file.
* Location Discrepancy Report
Econz Wireless can also do custom builds specific to your Company needs. Please contact our offices to discuss further. To view more products by Econz Wireless please visit our web site at www.econz.com .
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- iPod Touch