Hotel Manager is an iPad app designed to manage your hotel. App is designed to store your data in the cloud. Many iPads may use the same app simultaneously. Video demonstration shows: register, checkin customers, do searches, setup employee usernames, send feedback. The App features a simple user interface. Watch video demonstration here:http://youtu.be/uQRo4YNsjJA?hd=1
* Your data is protected by a username and password that you choose.
* A custom question/answer may be used in case you forget your password.
* Your password allows multiple iPads to be used.
Main Page Features:
* Each room type is given a button in bottom toolbar.
* Room buttons display the number of vacant rooms of that type.
* Buttons are refreshed every 15minutes automatically.
* Refresh button can be used to manually refresh.
* Time of last refresh is displayed.
* Occupied Rooms are displayed in a color coded table.
* Red section displays customers with an unpaid bill.
* Green section displays customers with a paid bill.
* Blue section displays vacant rooms that need cleaning.
Check In View Features:
* Fill button will auto-fill information based on an ID number.
* Required fields are labeled with an asterisk.
* Bill Total and Bill Due is automatically calculated.
* Buttons are disabled until all required fields are filled.
* Search: day and Search: Unpaid have pre-chosen search filters.
* Search allows you to select one greater or one less than comparison filter.
* Search allows you to select unlimited equal or not equal filters.
* Date filter has day,week,4weeks,year pre-defined, or choose your own.
* Show button allows you to define what data to be shown in results table.
* Selected an item in the result table will show details.
* Details may be updated.
* If employee username is enabled, then employee update history is shown.
* You may add customer charges (charged daily) or service charges (charged once).
* You may delete charges only when hotel is empty.
* Employee username and passwords may be defined and enabled here.
* Feedback textbox is provided to send any comment or suggestions directly to me.
* Tweet @mathprimes or email hotelManagerApp@gmail.com for support.