Digital Signage Player for iOS turns your iOS device into a digital signage player (*1).
The Player version can be run on iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPhone4/4S, iPad, iPad2 and the new iPad. It connects to an external screen using one of the Apple's AV adapters. And with the Apple Digital AV adapter, the output can goes up to 720p and 1080p on iPod Touch 4th Generation / iPhone4, and iPhone4S respectively.
The player uses playlists created by the Playlist Editor on iPad version (*2) and the Playlist Creator on MacOSX.
- Runs on iOS devices from iPod Touch 4th Generation to the new iPad.
- External screen output with Apple's AV adapters.
- Screen orientation selection.
- Playlist import from Dropbox or FTP servers.
- Schedule update for default playlist via Dropbox or FTP.
- Remote playlist selection using web browser. (Bonjour discoverable)
- Remote playlist import from Dropbox using web browser. (Bonjour discoverable)
- Allows specifying playlist name for Schedule Update.
*1 Digital Signage for iPad is required to create playlist.
*2 Playlist with YouTube video is not supported for external screen output.
- iPod Touch