BoardTrac allows you to provide Directors and Management with secure access to company meeting packs and other governance content.
Created with an intuitive easy to use interface, and a strong emphasis on security, the app operates on iPad and iPad mini.
You control both your users registered to access your information, and which information is accessible to the users.
Subscription licence - the app is a free download. To use the app's service, companies must have a licence with BoardTrac which enables you to upload content using our secure web-server. Users receive access to uploaded content as either meeting packs or governance content on their devices.
Licence and pricing details are available from BoardTrac Pty Ltd -
* phone +61-3-9685 4625 (Australian Eastern time)
* email email@example.com
WORTH A READ - provided at no additional charge, this gives users invaluable insights and commentary on a wide range of business, legal and general topics of interest.
MULTIPLE COMPANY view - users have a personalised "My Boardroom" with all their board connections displayed in the app. While being able to access content for multiple companies, the privacy of company information is protected. Access rights for each company are set at the company level.
SECURITY - administrators upload content to our secure web-server which is then downloaded to users' devices. Content is encrypted in transmissions and on the device. Company content can be remotely deleted by the company Administrator.
ADMINISTRATOR controls - each company appoints its own "Administrator", who has full control over the company's registered users and content available to users.
CONVENIENCE - administrators have full control over the following app features
* add and remove registered users
* upload content, which can be PDF files, web URLs and other compatible iOS file types
* assemble meeting packs 'as you go' with staggered publication as content becomes available or is updated
* new document versions
* auto-numbered agendas
* templates for standard meeting agendas
* circular resolutions with online voting
* private notes and highlight tool on a per document basis
* AirPrint setting on a per document basis
* track document versions
* separate cataloguing of governance materials
* link to company web content
USER benefits - the intuitive user experience benefits from
* badge alerts for new meeting packs
* customisable setting for content download (WiFi only, mobile or cellular network, and download document or meeting at a time)
* meeting packs show new and already read content
* view and online vote on circular resolutions
* read downloaded content when offline
* access multimedia content formats supported by iOS (when online)
* handy location map inclded for meetings
* timezone setting to display meeting time in local place
* colour selection for highlight tool
* private notes on per document basis
* print content via AirPrint on per document basis
* text search any downloaded content