Users of Spotlight on Oracle and Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise can now monitor their environment remotely using Spotlight Mobile Application.
The home screen Heat Map provides ‘at-a-glance’ visualization of servers needing immediate attention. Size, position and color of a heat map cell instantly communicates the severity and meaning of alarms raised on that server.
• Learning more about the status of a server is quick and intuitive. Users simply tap a heat map cell for a list of alarms on that server, and then tap a list item to view an alarm detail screen.
• Alarm lists and Heatmap Views can be filtered by server or severity.
• Alarm lists can be grouped by severity, server or alarm type, and sorted by date or severity.
• The Spotlight Web Publisher (that sends status data from your environment to questspotlightexpress.com and on to the your device) comes pre-installed with Spotlight on Oracle, or can be downloaded and installed quickly from your account page.
Features of Spotlight include:
- Colors, alarm types and severity consistent with those on Spotlight
- Cell-like heat map that provides instant awareness of server status through color, position and sizing.
- Simple tap navigation through from heat map cell to alarm list.
- Alarm lists that can be grouped by server, severity or alarm, and sorted by date or severity.
- Alarm lists and Heatmaps that can be filtered by severity and server.
- Alarm Snoozing and Alarm Acknowledgement right from the device.
- Multiple Spotlight accounts can be added (and logged into) via the settings area on the device.
IMPORTANT - The Spotlight Mobile Application requires Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise or Spotlight on Oracle to be installed in your environment to work – for more information visit www.questspotlightexpress.com.
- iPod Touch