ParlorPro® by Lauren AgriSystems was designed by dairy professional for dairy professionals. With the
success of the National Teat Health Database, Laruen AgriSystems saw the need to have a resource
available that not only manages information collected on dairies, but also provides benchmarking and
analysis tools for professionals who are serious about improving the current state of dairy technology.
The answer was ParlorPro®, which features a family of apps that enable the user to collect, monitor,
store, and analyze data from a parlor.
• Easy to use – This program allows the user to create and manage one dairy or multiple dairies.
The information is stored in a database that is accessible on-line at any time. The apps have
been developed with the user in mind to make it a simple process of collecting data and
presenting the findings to a dairyman.
• Paperless – No more writing down teat scores or prep procedures and punching them into
the computer. The data is collected in the app and sent to the database where it is stored and
available at any time via the web.
• Instantaneous Results – Real-time results are available while collecting data. Dairyman can now
have their results in minutes instead of days.
• Quick Reporting – Reports are automatically generated when data is uploaded. These reports
are formatted and ready for presenting to the dairyman. This feature makes benchmarking and
comparing dairies easy for the user.
• Adherence to Industry Standards - ParlorPro® has been designed with features to enhance the
credibility of its user network. Sample sizes and scoring systems have been tailored to fit already
accepted industry standards.
- iPod Touch