iSales 100 allows users of Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90) to access their most important Sales functionality using the iOS device of their choice. Anyone using iSales 100 can create Sales Orders, Quotes, check Open Invoice and Open Orders, use it as a customer/contact communication hub and schedule planning, and more.
iSales is an eCommerce alternative: The ability to limit what each iSales 100 user has access to makes setting up an order/reorder portal for each of your big customers easier (by far) than setting up an e-commerce site!
iSales 100 Key Features:
• Create Sales Orders and Quotes even when offline
• Full roundtrip sync of Orders and Quotes with your Sage 100 ERP
• View Item details and warehouse quantities
• Utilizes Customer / Item Pricing rules from Sage 100 ERP
• Mobile CRM: In-app integration with iOS allows you to call / email contacts, create calendar events, and more
• Customer Inquiry (Address, Phone, Email, Open Balances, more...)
• Hotlists: Create "favorites" lists of Customers, Items, or Contacts to help you work more efficiently
• Alerts: Badge alerts inform you of new Sage 100 information that needs to sync with iSales 100
• Contacts (alternatively work with contacts rather than Customer (company names))
• Open Order Inquiry with detail by Customer
• Open A/R Invoice Inquiry with detail by Customer
• Summary Aging info by Customer
• Spanish language enabled
To try the free demo (Sage 100 not required):
1. Install iSales 100 on your device
2. Launch the app and log in:
Web Server: http://demo.isales100.com/xws/
3. Get the demo data (On home screen, hit Sync button and select "Sync All")
In order to use iSales 100 with your Sage 100 ERP system, xkzero Web Services must be installed and accessible.
- iPod Touch