Oracle Tap gives organizations secure access to their Oracle Applications Cloud, including: Human Capital Management and Talent Management (Fusion HCM, Taleo Business & Enterprise Editions), Customer Service and Support (RightNow) and Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management (Fusion ERP).
- Provides optimized layouts and navigation gestures, an offline cache and search that seamlessly fetches data on-demand.
- Intuitively configure a personalized dashboard to provide a view into key information made available from your Cloud Applications.
- Easily access worklist notifications from your cloud applications. Quickly respond to approvals, candidate reviews, and candidate interview evaluations.
- Configure the mobile app content though your existing Oracle Cloud Service.
- With Human Capital Management, you can browse your organization and gain insights by having access to employee information like their talent scorecard, goals and predicted performance/attrition. Track key performance indicators to monitor business health. Compare multiple workers in order to determine top performers and view compensation distribution across teams.
- The Talent Management Cloud provides recruitment on the go, with access to requisitions, candidates, and actions to manage the entire recruitment process.
- Customer Service and Support provides mobile case and task management, access to critical contact and organization information, and insight into your staff's workloads.
- The Project Portfolio Management Cloud provides project managers with an easy-to-use graphical user interface that helps them quickly understand project progress, review exceptions, and follow up with team members if required.
Note: Oracle Tap requires an active Oracle Cloud Applications account, and features will vary based on licensed functionality. See the Application License Agreement for details.
- iPod Touch