Can you remember all the passwords, especially where you’ve one foreign key, one number, one alphabet and has minimum of 8 characters? Or do you have one password for all the sites? Can you still remember all of them when you’re forced to change password every 1 or 3 months and you can’t use the same password that you’ve used in last 10 times? Do save your passwords in notes or excel sheets?
If managing your passwords is a headache, than Password Panacea is the medicine.
Loosing password or resetting the password would be a thing of past.
Password Panacea not only remembers login credentials, it will make your task faster as it helps you input data into websites automatically. Strong Security features and user-friendly intuitive interface would make it easy to use this application. Password panacea is like one safe deposit vault, where you’ve all your keys (passwords) and all you have to do is remember one password.
• All your passwords in one secure place.
• 128 bit encryption means all the passwords are safe.
• Login to the saved sites from within the Password Panacea’s records with just one tap.
• Automatically fills up login details at all sites.
• Instantly searches records.
• No limit on the number of records you can create.
- iPod Touch