TruQC is paperless job-site documentation for the iPad. It is used by customers to be compliant to SSPC QP/QS certification requirements and NIOSH/OSHA standards "out-of-the-box". TruQC is easy-to-use, compact, and objective.
• Strong admin controls make it easier to manage and monitor your projects
• True objectivity
• Real-time syncing and secure storage functionality
• Data is always at your fingertips
• Document Library keeps everything in one place
• Innovation of the Year Award - MP Readers' Choice
• Finalist for Tabby Awards/Business
• CoatingsPro Magazine High-Performance Coatings Industry's Product of 2012
• CoatingsPro Magazine Top Product of Past Ten Years
• Permission-Based App: Allows those assigned to a project access to the related forms.
• Specification Confirmation: Admins can review all submitted forms and check for missing or incorrect formation prior to final.
• No More Entry Errors: Multi-selects, numeric keypads, scrolling pickers and skip-logic ensure entry errors don't occur.
• DeFelsko WiFi Enabled Device Compatible: TruQC communicates wirelessly with DeFelsko devices.
• Accountability: All forms can be retrieved electronically or produced as a PDF, and are time, date, GPS, photo, and signature-stamped.
• Forms Sync In Real-Time: TruQC utilizes technology that allows a centrally located administrator to check on any job at any time.
• Storage/Security: A field user and administrator have access to the same information, any time and anywhere; a full snapshot of the data is backed up hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly.
• Accessibility: All submitted, approved and in-process forms can be quickly retrieved and available for audit, QC/QA or owner inquiry.
• Manage Employee Access To Job-Specific Documents: The TruQC Document Library allows you to remotely manage field employee access to job-specific documents like SDS, PDS, blueprints, scopes of work, contracts, employee certifications, equipment user manuals and more.
• Annotate Documents: The TruQC Document Library allows you to easily highlight, draw, insert text and/or punch list, and photos on top of blueprints/photos or any other PDF.
• Search PDF: The TruQC File Cabinet and Document Library both allow you to search for specific words inside of a large document such as a site safety plan or contract, or within a report.
• Print, Email, Dropbox, Box, etc: PDFs allow for easy transfer of the information to other parties.
• Daily Inspection Report (DIR): Documentation of environmental and surface conditions including DFT readings and DeFelsko WiFi device integration.
• Foreman's Report (Timesheet): Timecard for employees, including option to input per diem and customizable cost codes.
• Expense Report: Keep track of daily expenses with a receipt photo capture, eliminating the need to hang on to bulks of receipts.
• General Safety / Toolbox Talk Report: Document every toolbox talk with a site safety checklist including a photo capture of employees in attendance as well as individual signatures of each.
• Weekly Environmental Report: Ensure all proper lead removal practices are in place to keep personnel safe and the job-site compliant with QP2.
• Incident Report: Carefully document any incident including illness, injury, near miss,disciplinary or property damage.
• Take 5 and Safety Inspection Report: Document any potential hazards and all precautions taken to ensure a safe job-site.
• Checklists: Easily customizable to your company's unique checklist items.
• Punch Lists: Add and annotate document(s). Multiple people can work on the same associated document at once.
• Custom Reports: Contact TruQC if there is a report you would like customized for your company.