iOS webAgent is designed to access Stoneware’s webNetwork system from the native operating system. Stoneware’s webNetwork simplifies your life by allowing access to your files, applications and reports from any device. It is designed to leverage the webDesktop and integrate with the web view capabilities of the local operating system.
REQUIREMENTS: This Agent requires users to be running Stoneware webNetwork 6.1 or higher.
- Secure Cloud Access webDesktop provides the latest look and feel
- Personal Links allows end users to add links to their webDeskop
- webPass enables users to setup their own single sign-on to their favorite website
- Self-service cloud webApps for end users
- Automatically launches the webDesktop
- Opens web applications into optimized iOS web view
- Direct sign-on to the webNetwork cloud
- Support for multiple cloud configurations
- Support for multi user device usage (can be configured to prompt for username and password)
- Integrates Stoneware’s LanSchool management (remotely view any service running through the webAgent)
- Downloaded and installed via the App Store
- iPod Touch