*** PLEASE NOTICE *** If you are having trouble connecting to your Exchange server, please write to support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you solve the problem *** PLEASE NOTICE ***
Have you ever needed to look at colleagues calendar on the go? Now you can do it from your iPhone.
TeamCalendar brings shared calendars from Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010 to the palm of your hand.
With TeamCalendar you can easily search for shared calendars based on name or initials and quickly scroll through selected calendars to see who’s doing what and where, who will be in the office and who’s free for a meeting.
- View shared calendars from Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010 (including Office 365)
- View multiple calendars at once
- Easily scroll through calendars
- Search for and add multiple calendar
What others are saying:
***** “TeamCalendar is an essential tool for the enterprise road warrior”
***** “A missing piece was just added to the iPhones productivity suite”
On first launch, fill in the address of your Microsoft Exchange Server as well as your username and password.
Notes and requirement:
- TeamCalendar needs an online connection to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 to display and search for calendar information.
- TeamCalendar will only work if Exchange Web Services are available (they usually are if Outlook Web Access / Webmail / Mobile access is enabled)
- You will not be able to use TeamCalendar for creating appointments (not yet) :)
- TeamCalendar does NOT support self-signed certificates (currently in development, so stay tuned)
- iPod Touch