Add-Up is a calculator with virtual tape receipt that takes the monotony and uncertainty out of working with long columns of numbers. With this simple App you can scroll back your electronic “paper” tape output to double check your entries – just like your grandparents did on their old mechanical adding machine. Add-Up simulates the look and feel of these old beauties, with the convenience and slick features of today. The only thing missing is the smell of oil!
Add-Up‘s active buttons will help you work quickly and prevent mistakes by only allowing correct entries. By default Add-Up works like a modern calculator (E.g. 2+3=5). However, if you prefer adding machine logic, simply switch to adding machine mode in the preference pane under the information button. Now you can use Add-Up like an old school mechanical adding machine (E.g. 2+3+=5).
When your calculations are complete, email the tape receipt to easily share and catalog your work.
- adding machine and calculator modes
- scrolling electronic tape
- sound control, including on/off and volume controls.
- email the tape receipt
- always display two decimal places using the “Round Button“
- reset the electronic tape using the “Clear Tape Button“
- all operations on the tape can be undone (press the “CE/Undo Button“ once to clear a number; press it a second time and undo last calculation)
- feedback button for comments and suggestions directly to developer
- loving design and attention to detail
- iPod Touch