The Decision App for Mobile Influencers™
ABOUT: For pros in communications, social media, marketing, sales, politics, and military information operations.
Playcaller is your strategy code cracker. What’s the play? Find out in three taps. What should you do about it? Find out in one more to pinpoint and position the plays of your marketplace.
Available on iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, and iPod touch, Playcaller is based on The Standard Table of Influence, the first definitive periodic table of the 24 most basic stratagems in communication, social media, marketing, sales, politics and the military.
Call the perfect play in Call-a-Play mode. Or drill down in Explore-the-Table mode for added insight and options. Share your play privately by email, post it via Twitter, or update on Facebook.
Here are a few examples of Playcaller works for you:
- Corporate Communicators. Activists are battering your reputation. What plays are they running? And what plays can you run to quiet or co-opt them?
- Social Media Managers. Your followers are liking you? They're retweeting you? What plays are they running? And what plays can you run to keep them engaged?
- Marketers. Your demand-gen programs are working. Prospects are crowding your funnel. They're getting nurtured. But, suddenly, they're backing out to look at a new alternative. What plays have made them nervous? How can you decode it? And what plays can you run to slow or stop the exodus?
- Salespeople. You've got a hot new lead. What's your first play? Will you Assess with a coy Ping? Condition with a self-effacing Lantern? Or Engage with an audacious Trump?
- Politicos. Rivals across the aisle are railing against your new position. What plays are they running? And how do you counter them? Your allies have your back. What plays should they run to support you?
- Warfighters. It's all about soft power. Influence. And winning hearts and minds. So what plays do you run? On stateless enemies, or sovereign allies? Which are best for competing? Which are better for collaborating?
Get started. From App Store, download your free version of Playcaller to access the plays, surrogates, risk-reward ratings, definitions, related terms and related plays of this must-have decision app.
Get serious. For a $4.99 in-app purchase, power up to Playcaller Pro™ – premium content that adds 1,000+ purposes, pros, cons, counter-plays and cases to master the games and gamesmanship of your market.
For more information contact us at email@example.com
- iPod Touch