Attention: Since the 2.0 version of eNAE Mobile, iOS7 or higher is required.
The mobile version of Nationale Suisse Spain’s eNae Web Application
With this application you will be able to execute the most common actions of eNAE directly on your iPhone or iPad
The features available on the 2.1 version are:
- Functions in both iPhone and iPad, with specific user interface for each device.
- Main menu with the agenda, the permitted access for the individual user, direct access to the eNAE Web Site and the "About" screen.
- Direct connection to the eNAE Web Site, without the need to login (session opened directly through eNAE mobile).
- An "About" screen, containing NAE contact information.
- List of the agenda categories, with the number of pending actions of each one.
- Pending action/messages list of each category.
- Action details.
- Mark action as done.
- Reply pending messages.
- View attached document files, that can be sent by email or opened through Safari.
- Assignment of commercial discount on a quotation using the “discount request” option.
- List of pending authorization quotations (new contracts, projects and modifications).
- List of authorization rules for a quotation, with the possibility to authorize the rules one by one.
- Refusal or cancellation of a quotation.
- Quotation consultation, available directly from the product menu or from the authorization rules screen.
- Generation of the quotation/project pdf, than can be sent by email or opened through Safari.
- Contract consultation.
- Consultation of contract receipts.
- Consultation of the basic claims data.
- View attached contract documents that can be sent by email or opened through Safari.
- Access to the contract modifications history.
- Generate and view terms & conditions document that can be sent by email or opened through Safari.
- Attach pictures to the contract/claim taken directly with the device’s camera or those stored in the photo library.
- eNae Mobile allows the reception of push notifications, informing the user of new pending messages/actions in the agenda or application updates.
- Employees directory of NAE, with the possibility of filtering by name, phone number or NS code.
- From the employee detail screen, the app allows a direct phone call or to write an email.
- Daily statistics consultation, allowing a specific day in the historical data to be consulted.
- Brokers information, with the geolocation of the brokers’ office, route options from the actual location and direct phone call to the broker.
- Consultation of the brokers statistics.
- The application allows to add reminders and link them to system elements (annotations on the agenda, quotations, contracts, brokers and NAE employees). The introduction of manual reminders is also possible.
-The reminder is scheduled on a date & time determined by the user and with a customizable text for each reminder.
- When the application launches a reminder and the user clicks on it, the application takes the user automatically to the item where the the reminder was created.
- iPod Touch