StratPad is the world's highest-rated business planning and strategy app. It makes business plans (and business planning) simple.
NOW ALSO AVAILABLE ON DESKTOPS AND LAPTOPS.
"Top 10 business app" -Forbes Magazine
"A smart choice" -Entrepreneur Magazine
This edition of the StratPad family has everything we've got:
* Learn the basics of business planning with the easy-to-read tutorial.
* See examples of professionally created business plans.
* Create unlimited business plans by following the step-by-step approach.
* View, print and email all reports. They're instantly created and include a summary business plan, a Gantt chart, a project plan and 3 financial projection reports.
* Monitor progress with built-in business intelligence graphs and reports.
* Incorporates the best business thinking (i.e. balanced scorecard, EntrepreneurialStrategy) simplified and made practical.
StratPad was designed by Alex Glassey, a former big-5 consultant turned serial entrepreneur, professor and business advisor. "Entrepreneurs and small business owners should have access to world-class business tools that are tailored to their unique needs. That's why I created StratPad."
Tens of thousands of businesses (and their consultants) in 127 countries have created their business plans with StratPad. Some of the reviews from the App Store:
***** "Great product! Great all-in-one business planning tool. Helped me organize my team's planning process; produced some very useful reports. Really nice education component that is concise and well-writtten."
***** "Complete step by step strategic business planning. I cannot recommend this app enough. If you are in the process of reshaping, realigning or creating for the first time a strategy for your business StratPad is a professional approach."
***** "Essential tool for consultants. I'm thoroughly infatuated with this tool. I have incorporated it into my existing projects and look forward to expanding my capacity for future work. This app streamlines my behind-the-scenes work to support a client, which means I can spend more face time with my client building that relationship."
Lots more reviews at www.stratpad.com including case studies.