As seen at the ABA TechShow 2014!
Created by an attorney, Second Chair Mobile gets the job done right! Why buy numerous apps that don’t work together when Second Chair Mobile is fully integrated and does it all?
Sure, some attorneys may be reluctant to change their current methods, but Second Chair Mobile was designed by an attorney who understands. With over 30 years of litigation and transactional experience, Roger Clayton conceived an app that is intuitive…with virtually no learning curve.
Handle cases/projects just like you do now with your paper/computer files. With this app you can work anywhere and anytime without lugging paper or a laptop. With your phone and iPad, your office is wherever you are. Be more productive and efficient, reducing your stress and maintaining your freedom while looking more professional to clients and others.
Second Chair Mobile is truly the Swiss Army Knife for legal professionals – it works for all legal specialties. (Now supports iOS7.)
Organize files the same way you always have with your paper/computer using case templates with familiar folder names.
Use your own deposition PDF forms, select from provided templates or create your own templates.
Throughout the app, choose to annotate with handwriting, typing, highlighting and redacting.
Read and annotate PDF files. Word and JPG files are read only.
IMPORTANT! When annotating a document or making written notes, you MUST click SAVE before moving to another document to avoid losing annotations or notes.
• Use links to Fastcase, or your subscription to Lexis, Lexis Advance, Westlaw, or Westlaw Next directly within the app and, when done, return automatically to the app.
• Present documents/exhibits to witnesses, clients, groups or a jury when connected to a monitor or TV using the Apple® HDMI cable or Apple TV. (Both sold separately.)
• Annotate documents in advance or on the fly, including highlighting, redacting and handwriting.
• Collaborate with your team.
• Autosync the files on your office/home computer with either Dropbox or Oxygen Cloud.
Take handwritten or typed notes on a notepad or whiteboard.
Import pleadings, discovery, medical records, depositions, summaries, photos and just about anything else you want.
Organize and use as a trial notebook.
• Questions and templates provided for common cases (modifiable).
• Create your own deposition outline/questions.
• Take handwritten/typed notes.
• Maintain all exhibits.
• Link exhibits to exhibit lists.
• Annotate any exhibit.
• Present exhibit with or without your annotations.
• Have the witness annotate the exhibit and save/present the annotated exhibit.
• Use as a whiteboard.
• Email/print/present exhibits with or without annotations.
Organize your file just as you would your paper/computer file.
Import and use your own forms and checklists.
Keep your documents, policies, product information and projects at your fingertips.
PRODUCT SUPPORT and MORE INFORMATION:
We are committed to continually enhancing Second Chair Mobile and are already working on updates to improve handwriting fluidity, allowing bookmarks to be made in the app itself (rather than just imported as bookmarks/outlines) and several other updates.
Go to http://www.secondchairmobile.com for User Guide, How To, Tips and Tricks, and Support.
Powered by appitudez, Inc., a provider of customized mobile solutions for today’s innovators. To learn more about customized app development and marketing, visit http://www.appitudez.com/