The San Bernardino County Employees’ Retirement Association’s (SBCERA) mobile application is a useful tool for staying in touch with and informed about SBCERA and the retirement benefits it administers.
SBCERA members and beneficiaries can access helpful resources at their fingertips including the following:
• Retirement Calculator: Use this quick and easy calculator to generate retirement benefit estimates of monthly amounts you may receive at retirement.
• Publications: View, save and highlight areas of SBCERA informational materials such as the newsletters and The Compass.
• Forms: Download and save key SBCERA forms to your device to complete and submit to SBCERA to make changes to your retirement account.
• Contact Us: Gain direct access to SBCERA on-the-go with the ability to email, call or find us with the push of a button.
• Video Tutorials: Watch video tutorials about a wide variety of helpful topics.
In addition, upon downloading this app you can opt to receive SBCERA notifications on your device about the following:
• Board of Retirement Agendas and Minutes
• Upcoming Retirement Planning Seminars
• Helpful Retirement Planning Tips
• SBCERA News and Member Updates
• Future App Updates with New, Helpful Tools & Resources
- iPod Touch