The 3M™ Expert Presenter is an intuitive and easy-to-use presentation utility for both iPhone and iPad products. The application provides explicit output on external monitors and projectors for presenting PDF documents.
• Fluid chart transitions on devices and external monitors and projectors.
• Changing of charts occurs with the intuitive “swipe” of the screen.
• Offers a high amount of discretion: The utilization of the file manager is not visible to the audience, a neutral background image is presented instead.
• Helps you to stay on track during your presentation: While the audience only sees the chart currently presented, the preview mode displays previous and succeeding charts on your device.
• Jump seamlessly within your presentation: The preview mode offers arbitrary chart jumps invisible to the audience.
• Robust even for large presentations.
• Puristic solution: The app was explicitly developed for presentations. It allows you to concentrate on your audience and not on your device.
• Present wirelessly: The app works with Apple TV as well. Please check connection choices below.
• Import documents e.g. from your dropbox app. Please check the import files instructions below.
• Use an adapter (e.g. VGA adapter).
• Wirelessly connect to your Apple TV: Double-click the Home Button to display your recently used apps and swipe from left to right until you see the AirPlay icon. Tap this icon and enable AirPlay mirroring. Please check in advance, if your device supports AirPlay mirroring: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5209
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are facing any problems regarding screen resolution, please make sure that the tv resolution in your Apple TV settings is set to "auto".
• Use iTunes file sharing to import PDF documents from your computer.
• If your PDF document is already on your device (email, dropbox, etc.), you can open it by selecting the “3M™ Presenter” option in the “Open with” dialogue.
Please keep in mind that the iPhone and iPod generations 1 through 3 do not support presentation output on external monitors.
Please do not hesitate to send us your suggestions, tips and opinions – simply write your review or contact us directly via the contact form.
- iPod Touch