In Case of Crisis is a mobile emergency response solution that allows Hospitality Organizations to publish their emergency procedures and instructions into an easy-to-use mobile format. In Case of Crisis was developed to help organizations in the Hospitality sector leverage mobile technology to ensure all their stakeholders have the information they need when a crisis occurs. If you are in the Hotel Industry or a Tour Guide or Sporting Venue, In Case of Crisis can equip your staff and guests with the ability to respond safely to a crisis through written procedures, graphical procedures, checklists, incident reports or media communication plans - all stored locally on your employee or guests mobile device. Keep your staff and guests informed and prepared for the unexpected with the In Case of Crisis Hospitality edition.
- One-click launch of phone numbers or websites
- Push notification
- Images and diagrams
- Incident Reporting
- Secure protection for limited access
- Unlimited downloads and unlimited users
- Icon driven for easy guidance during a crisis
- And many more benefits...
- Plans are stored locally to your device so connectivity is not required during a crisis
- Event icons guide users to specific guidance and instructions
- Event specific contacts eliminates the ‘Who to call’ confusion during a crisis
- Prepares your users for what to do in case of an emergency
- Plans can be published for public or private groups
- Push Notification allows you to send a message to users
- Incident reporting allows you to send a report from the app during a crisis or event
In Case of Crisis is free of charge to users to download and view crisis plans.
- iPod Touch