We are big believers in allowing users to try before they buy. We created a lite version of Survey specifically to allow you to see all the features with the only difference being the number of surveys you can create and the number of questions in a survey. Other than that, you get too see and use all the great features of Survey Master.
Survey Master is a sophisticated, yet simple tool that lets you create surveys that you can use to interview prospects, clients, or customers. The main features include:
- Create and Edit Surveys of unlimited questions that include:
- Yes/No Questions
- Yes/No/Maybe Questions
- Questions with Selectable Radio Box Answers
- Questions with Check Box Answers where the Interviewee make multiple selections
- Questions where the Interviewee can enter free text answers
- Ratings with quick enter slide bar
- Questions to gather client information (Name, Address, Phone, …)
- Date related questions
- Ability to create new surveys from existing surveys
- Export your survey data to a spreadsheet format and email it
- Create survey templates and copy them to create new surveys
When you’re out in the field or with a client, you simply choose the survey you want. Then hand the iPad to your prospects, clients, or customers to have them complete an individual questionnaire … Or, you can interview them and enter the data yourself. When you’re done email the survey results to yourself, supervisor, or client in a spreadsheet format so you can manipulate or reuse the data you’ve collected.
The application is perfect for any business that needs to capture data from or perform opinion polls of their prospect or client base. And can be used across just about any business sector, such as: Retail, Restaurant, Real Estate, Political, Medical, Equipment, Recreational Products, Services (and lots more).
For example, Realtor Open Houses, Retail Store Customer Surveys, Political Polling, Customer Product Satisfaction, Restaurant Diner Surveys, just to name a few.