NetSupport Notify is from Remote Control and Desktop Management software specialists, NetSupport.
The Mobile Console, a free of charge extension to the traditional NetSupport Notify desktop version, enables you to deliver instant and attention grabbing alerts and notifications direct to Windows, Mac and Linux desktops across your organisation from your iOS tablet or smartphone.
A focused solution for on-demand desktop alerts, emergency notifications, popup alerting and one-way messaging needs, NetSupport Notify cuts through the distractions to deliver your message direct to connected desktops, ensuring it can't be skipped, ignored, saved for later or get lost in a busy inbox!
No external services are needed. Simply use one or a number of pre-installed notification gateways and deploy the agent’s software to all remote computers.
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re new to NetSupport Notify, download a copy of the User Guide from our website for help installing and configuring the required desktop components.
Key features when sending notifications from an iOS device:
- Send alerts and notifications to Windows, Mac and Linux desktops from any Apple iOS device.
- Prioritise messages and alerts with clear and concise message types.
- Support for clickable URLs in alerts.
- Flexible Delivery Options - display for XX seconds, Require User Confirm, Auto Close after XX and so on.
- Supports unlimited number of connected user desktops.
- View full Alert History. (iPad Only)
- Unique security codes – limiting access to only authorised Agents and Consoles.
- Send targeted alerts dynamically to selected departments or all computers.
- Send alerts to one or multiple pre-installed notification gateways simultaneously.
- iPod Touch