Video Conference Control - Simple and intuitive user control that allows you to control your videoconference with ease.
No more need for using the remote and navigating through menus on screen.
Easy access to many features
•Camera control and presets.
•Audio - Volumen and instant mute/unmute.
•Status of current calls
•Control recording (if supported by your model).
Supported videoconference system:
LifeSize Express, LifeSize Room200, Lifesize Express 220 and Lifesize Team MP.
Before you use VC Control you must enable telnet on your lifesize unit. By default telnet is disabled. You can do this by opening the http interface.
1) First time you open VC Control you press the button Settings.
2) Enter hostname or ipaddress.
3) Enter login (default is auto).
4) Enter password (default is lifesize)
5) Be sure you have entered all correct and press the button Save.
6) Settings are saved and you now press Connect.
It is recommend that you change the default password on your unit.
For more information, refer to the LifeSize Video Communication Systems Administrator Guide.