BankPad was born from a demand to provide a paperless solution for bank meetings. It was built from the ground up to satisfy the regulatory requirements of the community banking market.
BankPad is a subscription service and available on-premise or from our secure cloud service.
More than just an App, BankPad is a complete solution designed to improve efficiency specifically for bank meetings.
BankPad is committed to providing our clients the tools and support they need to successfully migrate all bank meetings to an electronic format. In addition to training for organizers as well as end users, we provide full, easy to follow training guides and documented processes designed to lead your bank through this transition. CalTech team members are available for support anytime for the life of the agreement.
BENEFITS FOR BOARD AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
* Access the latest meeting content anywhere, anytime
* Offline access to all meetings, documents and annotation capabilities
* Access supplementary content e.g. directors handbook, bank policies
* Intuitively annotate documents with highlighting, underline, strikethrough, comments and more
* Efficiently navigate documents and annotations
* Notes and annotations are private to the user and deleted upon completion of each meeting.
BENEFITS FOR MEETING ORGANIZERS:
* Easily collate and publish board and meeting packs
* Allows for last-minute changes to documents to ensure the most up-to-date content is delivered
* Securely and quickly deliver the latest content, no need for couriers
* Upload any additional documents to the Reading Room, the digital document sharing area within BankPad
* Restrict print and email capabilities for complete document control
* Restrict access to a single device per user
* Documents are encrypted and securely stored within the application
* Access to documents can be controlled on an individual basis
* Remotely remove documents and wipe annotations per device at any time
* Schedule the availability of sensitive documents for a specific date and time
----===== SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED =====----
Please contact CalTech for more information.