You have another option!
The BeaverBI Dashboard Viewer bring the amazing power of Xcelsius visualization to iPad.
Key features of the BeaverBI Dashboard Viewer:
- No need to re-design, re-generate or re-export your dashboard. All you need is to open your existing Xcelsius model ( the .XLF files) via BeaverBI on iPad. It simply works!
- No need to wait for the long loading and response time with your dashboard any more.
With the extreme performance, you not only save your valuable time but also get a better user experience.
- Amazing looking and feel with iOS native user experience.
We respect the theme, color and skin of your existing dashboard. In addition, a true native mobile user experience is added to the way to view, explore and interactive with your dashboard.
- Protect your investment in existing SAP Business Objects Platform.
BeaverBI dashboard viewer fully leverages existing BI investments – Re-use existing metadata, security and administration services in the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform.
We perfectly support SAP Business Objects platform 3.x (BOE3.x) as well as BOE4.x.
As a result, no worry about the dashboards deployed on your old version BOE3.x, we care about your investment.
- Plenty of charts, components, connections and formula enable your existing business logic running well and smoothly on iPad.
- Share and collaborate instantly with others.
- We provide customized service to fit your unique business needs on mobile platform.
We know some of your business needs are very unique, even Xcelsius can not fit your need. As a result, we provide services to
-- Add new and unique Charts/Components/Connections both on PC and Mobile.
-- Integrate the BeaverBI with your existing application,system and solution.
The Free version allow users to view some sample dashboards and dashboards added to App document folder.
- Support 70+ Charts/Components
- Support all Excel formula
- Support Aqua theme.
- View unlimited dashboard from local app document. ( Added into BeaverBI App document folder via iTunes).
*** The four typical sample dashboards are all downloaded from SAP Business Objects demo site. Among these samples, two of them have 1024x768 size,which are perfectly match for iPad. Others are either bigger or smaller. In addition, SAP Business Objects has the copyright of the four dashboards.
The Professional version include the features of Free version and plus following：
- Four theme supported. (Aqua, Nova, Elan,Phase)
- View unlimited dashboard from local and URL.
- Support XML and Web Services connections.
The Enterprise version include the features of professional version and plus following：
- All theme is supported.
- Fully leverages existing BI investments – Re-use existing metadata, security and administration services in the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform.
- View unlimited dashboards from both BOE3.x and BOE4.x
- Support QaaWS and Live Office connections.
- Support Query Browser connection (BOE4.x)
For more information about the features and roadmap of BeaverBI, please visit http://www.beaverbi.com/xcviewer