Minimizing risk, reducing costs and increasing revenue in the data center begins with the right infrastructure. WESCO gets what you need, from industry-leading solutions to world-class supply chain services. Our Data Center Application brings you the latest technology, industry news, white papers, spec sheets and videos to help you keep your data center running smoothly and prepared for new technologies. WESCO’s Data Center Application features:
• Leading technologies for power, space, cooling, security and connectivity
• White papers, specification documents and videos from world-class suppliers
• Detailed information on WESCO locations, services and our value to the data center
• Entertaining videos and comics by The CSC Data Center Guy and Kip & Gary
• CSC’s Data Center Blog featuring the latest infrastructure news
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded Fortune 500 holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistics services. The company employs approximately 7,500 people, maintains relationships with more than 18,000 suppliers, and serves roughly 65,000 active customers worldwide.