Nefos Mobile iPad & iPhone app offers intuitive, easy-to-use and fast access to Salesforce data and documents anytime and anywhere, online and offline. All relevant information is fully synced with Salesforce and is stored locally on your device in an encrypted database.
- For the sync to work, you will need a Salesforce account. The app works for all editions of the Salesforce.com CRM application starting with Salesforce Group Edition, but also Salesforce Platform or Communities users.
- This app can be downloaded for free. However, the number of free syncs is limited to 10. After this trial period, an one-time in-app-purchase of "Salesforce.com Sync" functionality is required to be able to continue syncing your data with Salesforce.
- The scope of the sync is limited to the following standard Salesforce objects: Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Tasks, Events. However, additional scope for the sync (custom objects and fields) can be configured using this Salesforce AppExchange package: http://www.nefos.com/mobile/config
Main features of Nefos Mobile for Salesforce include:
- Easy installation and configuration - both for the app and the configuration package
- Offline access to Salesforce content / library files
- Offline creation and editing for Salesforce objects selected for sync
- Global offline search and record search
- Offline sorting and filtering of list views
- Display Accounts Nearby utilising the Salesforce standard geo-fields
- Create Salesforce Events from iOS calendar (e.g. for visit reports)
- View data in Salesforce online anytime there is an Internet connection
- Write e-mails, start phone calls, check companies web-pages - all without leaving Nefos Mobile
- Integration with native Salesforce.com standard apps for Salesforce - Dashboards and Chatter
- Multi-language support, automatic translation for any Salesforce objects and fields based on Salesforce configuration
- Fully encrypted local database, PIN protection for application access
- Support for access to production environments, sandboxes & custom URL environments
- iPod Touch