10 topics that ensure that your enterprise will remain competitive and profitable.
Asses 5 questions for each topic and discover the potential that can boost your success. Annotate liberally and compile PDF reports with charts for yourself and your co-workers.
Strategy in a nutshel - for sustainable commercial success!
- iStrategy is a powerful marketing and strategy management tool for all who are leading a business unit or enterprise and want to make it more successful in a sustainable way.
- iStrategy was developed by seasoned consultants from their practical experience from numerous successful projects.
- iStrategy is an efficient tool for the analysis and visualization of market related strategic potential of your enterprise, your business unit or your brand.
- iStrategy poses the right questions and with your answers you will obtain a comprehensive overview of the potential of your company or business unit.
- iStrategy enables directors, owners, founders, general managers, marketing and innovation managers etc. a comprehensive view of sustainable strategic profit opportunities and risks of your business.
• List overview with chapters and topics (all well explained)
• Chapter summaries with bar charts
• Live spider diagram with legend updated after finishing each question
• Easy visualization of potential in both chart types
• Simple and logical weighing algorithm
• Dynamically generated report with all charts and explanations for reading on your mobile device
• Email export in PDF format - personalized for company, business unit and author. PDF Reports are available via in-app purchase.
• Report options
• When you start a new data set you can choose a new language: English, German, French
- 10 Chapters contain 5 questions each. Give a quantitative and qualitative answer to obtain a comprehensive strategy report.
- The strategy executive report is available for reading on the device or to be mailed as a PDF Document (after activating this feature via in-app purchase). The report is well formatted, well structured and contains meaningful charts. It can be used immediately for guidance in developing strategic and operational measures.
- The catalog contains the following categories: Business Model, Customer Benefit, Competitive Advantage, Differentiation and Positioning, USP, Brand, Competition and Substitution, Weaknesses and External Threats, Segmentation and Strategy.
- Each chapter contains a brief description to facilitate accurate treatment and valuation of the related questions.
- Answer 50 questions with a quantitative value on a scale from 0 to 5 and get practical charts for each chapter and for your overall strategic position.
=> With iStrategy you can start immediately to increase the effectiveness of your enterprise.
- iPod Touch