Salesforce Work.com is web-based social performance management software that helps managers and employees improve performance through social goals, continuous feedback and meaningful recognition. Designed to build a transparent, results-driven work culture, Work.com replaces the traditional performance review with an easy, social and collaborative approach so people know where they stand and are accountable for achieving their goals.
Unlike top-down enterprise performance management software, which sits on the shelf until annual review time, Work.com's quick set-up, intuitive Facebook-like interface and social environment make it easy and fun to use. Thousands of high performing organizations use Work.com, including Facebook, Gilt Groupe, Kobo, Mozilla and Rackspace.
• Social Goals: Bring your team together around objectives so they stay focused on delivering results that matter. Your objectives and key results achieved are showcased on your Work.com profile. Connect with experts company-wide by inviting them to commit to any goal. Managers get a real-time view into what the team is working on and can monitor their progress against key objectives.
• Meaningful Recognition: Say 'Thanks' in your own way with custom badges. Others can see, 'like' or comment on Thanks received. And Thanks help build reputations: badges appear on your Work.com profile as part of your portfolio of accomplishments.
• Real-time Feedback: Make helpful feedback part of everyday work. Use Work.com to quickly learn how you’re doing and what you can do to improve. Ask questions and get honest answers. And, when it comes time to do performance summaries, everything is in one place so it's easier to remember.
• Continuous Coaching: Track your goals, priorities, and notes for your 1:1 meetings in one place. With an easier way to organize everything, you'll have more focused coaching conversations, more often. Add notes any time to keep the conversation going.
• Multi-Channel: Stay connected with Work.com anytime, anywhere - web, email and mobile-friendly. Get real-time company news and updates via the Work.com newsfeed or broadcast it publicly on a large screen display.
- iPod Touch