View your cloud renders on-the-go with Shaderlight's Cloud Viewer!
Need to show a render to a client but you’re in the field? Want to check on the status of a scene or animation? Forgot to download a render before you left the office?
Shaderlight's Cloud Viewer lets users of Shaderlight's Cloud Rendering have the power to view their Trimble SketchUp renders anywhere using an Apple device. View scenes and animations, check on the status of in-progress renders, and download and display renders. The Shaderlight Cloud Viewer, combined with Shaderlight desktop software, will increase the effectiveness of your rendering workflow. With the convenience of mobile, your high quality, photorealistic scenes and animations are available anytime you need them.
Revolutionize your digital workflow with Shaderlight Cloud Rendering today!
NOTE: Shaderlight Cloud Viewer is compatible with renders submitted utilizing the Shaderlight Cloud plug-in for Trimble SketchUp. This app requires internet connectivity and a Shaderlight Cloud account to function correctly.
* View Trimble SketchUp renders (scenes and animations) associated with your Shaderlight Cloud account
* Save files to your Apple device and share instantly via email or other installed social applications
* Check the status of on-going renders on the cloud
* Control users and set user permissions
* Manage payment information
* Receive a push notification when your render finishes
* Download your Shaderlight Cloud renders 24/7
Connect with us on our Shaderlight Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Shaderlight
Follow us on Twitter: @Shaderlight
Watch our tutorial videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/shaderlight
Check our blog for tips and updates: http://blog.shaderlight.com/
Email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- iPod Touch