Based on the leading survey theory, the Net Promoter® Score, Active Survey allows you to capture information about what your customers think of your business with one simple question. The Net Promoter® Score, or NPS®, is based on the fundamental perspective that every company’s customers can be divided into three categories: Promoters, Passives, and Detractors.
By asking one simple question — How likely is it that you would recommend [your company] to a friend or colleague? — you can track these groups and get a clear measure of your company’s performance through your customers’ eyes. Customers respond in the Active Survey app on a 0-to-10 point rating scale and are then categorized as follows:
- Promoters (score 9-10) are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others.
- Passives (score 7-8) are satisfied customers but vulnerable to competitive offerings.
- Detractors (score 0-6) are unhappy customers who can damage your brand.
To calculate your company’s NPS®, Active Survey calculates the percentage of customers who are Promoters, subtracted by the percentage who are Detractors.
Active Survey App Features:
- Management control panel
- Multiple surveys
- In-app detailed results analytics
- Comment collection
- Email collection
- CSV file export of survey data statistics
Download Active Survey today to start gathering invaluable information about what your customers think of you. Also, safely display your Active Survey app on an iPad in a public setting with an iPad kiosk from ArmorActive!
Watch a demo video here: