- iCloud-enabled (You can use MyEditor without iCloud, too.)
- Universal app
- Clipboard history
- Background clipboard monitoring in other apps
- Cursor movement by swipe
- Search/replace history
- Regular expressions
- Global search
- Zoom in/out
- Undo/redo from the toolbar
- Sharing via email/message/twitter/facebook etc.
- Pass a text file from/to other apps such as Dropbox app ("Open in". You can pass a text file from/to Mac/PC if you use Dropbox app.)
- Supports TextExpander snippets
- Character encoding conversion (UTF8/UTF16LE/UTF16BE/Shift-JIS/EUC-JP/ISO-2022-JP)
- Document management with tags
- Supports portrait and landscape modes
- Color themes (Default / Black)
- Font selection (Courier / Helvetica / Times New Roman)
- Powerful URL schemes
- Supports external keyboard
- Supports ATOK Pad
Please feel free to ask questions and request for new features via twitter (@unitkay).
Note 1: If iCloud is enabled, when you save a document and go back to the document list, the refresh of the document list may take longer depending on the network condition. Please wait until the refresh is done by looking at the list and the preview area of each document before you re-edit the same document. Otherwise, the content you edit before may disappear.
Note 2: Background clipboard monitoring is enabled for ten minutes in iOS 6 and three minutes in iOS 7.
App icon is based on the icon by Roam Design - http://www.roamdesign.co.uk
- iPod Touch