This is a free application for Canon laser printers or multi-function laser printers (not PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers) to easily print photographs, images, document files, PDF files, web pages, etc. from an iPhone or iPad.
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use PIXMA Printing Solutions or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Start the camera and print a photograph you have just taken.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- You can recreate the original layout of a Microsoft Office file by correcting the layout with the Data Conversion Service on the internet.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/DNS.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your iPhone or iPad must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files
- Document files
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Some Microsoft Office files may not preview or print correctly depending on the content of their data. In such cases if you correct the layout with the Data Conversion Service, you can print the file with its original layout.
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this app being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
- iPod Touch